Superfoods to keep you super charged!
It is so important to add hearty superfoods into your diet. This recipe for Roasted Cranberry Superfood Salad is tasty, easy to make, and good for you! Use this as a side dish to share with the family or make it the main course for a few of you! Recipe and photo is brought to us by Meg of BoredMom.com
1. Cook rice (or other grain of choice) and set aside.
2. Dice sweet potato and chop cauliflower. Toss with olive oil and spread on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and gently mix in frozen cranberries while turning over vegetables.
4. Bake for another 15 minutes.
5. While those bake, make your salad dressing by mixing balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey and a pinch of salt.
6. Remove from oven and set aside for 15 minutes.
7. In a large bowl, genty toss raw spinach and warm vegetable mixture with rice. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss a few more times until covered evenly.
8. Top with slivered almonds or pecans (or both!) and enjoy.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!