Super Fresh & Super Tasty
Don't you love a recipe that doesn't require turning on your oven? With fresh salsa all you need if a food processor and good ingredients like our whole frozen cranberries! Cranberry Orange Salsa was created by Jessica of Paleo Scaleo Blog and submitted into one of our food blogger contests. Make sure to bring this salsa to your next party instead of store bought jarred! You'll look like a chef and know it only took you a short time to make it!
1. Leave the rind on the orange and cut it into quarters. Place the quartered orange in a food processor and pulse a few times.
2. Rough chop the onion into chunks and add to the processor, along with the jalapeno, and frozen cranberries, pulse again.
3. Add the cilantro and pluse a few more times. The ingredients will start to look like a relish at this point.
4. Add the tomatoes, lime juice, and salt. Continue to pulse until no large chunks remain and the mixture is the consistency of salsa.
5. Serve with your favorite tortila chips!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!