with Cranberry Apple Cider Glaze
A fall flavor blast you never knew you needed! The fresh frozen tart cranberries pair great with the warm butternut squash and apple cider. Add some goat cheese, fresh sage and prosciutto for some savory deliciousness and you've got yourself a fall flatbread you'll want to make over and over again.
1 Pizza Dough (we bought dough by the deli at our local grocery store!)
2-3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
1 Tsp. Dried Oregano
3/4 Cup Apple Cider
1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
1/2 Cup Frozen Cape Cod Select Cranberries
1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
1/2 Yellow Onion (Sliced)
2 Cups Butternut Squash (Cubed)
4-5 Slices Prosciutto (Torn)
2-3 Tbsp. Goat Cheese
2 Tbsp. Fresh Sage (Roughly Chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Spread pizza dough on a pizza stone.
3. Brush oilive oil over dough and season with salt, pepper, dried rosemary and dried oregano.
4. Bake dough in oven according to dough instrutcitons. Ours baked for 8 minutes.
5. While dough bakes, add cornstarch to apple cider and stir until combined. Pour mixture into a skillet over medium heat. Add frozen cranberries and bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer stirring occasionally until liquid becomes a glaze. (This could take 10-15 minutes to reduce to a glaze).
6. Remove cranberries once they are soft and "pop" and set aside.
7. Pour glaze into a seperate bowl and set aside.
8. Remove dough from oven and turn tempeature down to 350 degrees.
9. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese evenly over dough.
10. Add sliced onions, butternut squash, and cranberries and bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
11. Broil flatbread for 4 minutes keeping an eye on it to avoid over cooking.
12. Remove from oven and top with fresh sage, goat cheese, prosciutto and drizzle glaze over the flatbread.
13. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!