Your new go to salad recipe
The best part about salad recipes is there is typically zero cooking necessary! Just some chopping and mixing and this salad will come together in no time, seriously like no time! The most time consuming part is blending the dressing together and slicing the apple! Serve as a side dish or add some grilled chicken, steak, slamon, shrimp, or scallops and make it your main course. Recipe and photos by Amanda of The Skinny Fork Blog.
• 1/2 Cup Cape Cod Select Premium Frozen Cranberries
• 1/8 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1/8 Cup Honey
• 1/4 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
• 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3/4 Tsp. Dijon
• Salt & Pepper to Taste
• 4 Cup Baby Spring Mix Lettuce
• 1 Large Green Apple, Sliced Thinly
• 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
• 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
• Optional: Extra Thawed Cape Cod Select Premium Cranberries, For Garnish
1. Place the ingredients for the vinaigrette into a blender, food processor, or cup for an immersion blender and blend away.
2. Arrange the 1 cup lettuce, apple slices, 1 Tbsp. walnuts, and 1 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese as desired in each plate or bowl.
3. Serve each salad with about 1/4 cup of dressing and enjoy right away!
Note: This may be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge; keeping the salad and the dressing separate until ready to enjoy.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!