Zucchini Bread Like No Other
A recipe from the 2020 Year of the Cranberry Challenge that is just so yummy. If you have a garden do yourself a favor and plant some zucchini’s so you’ll be able to make this bread again and again! No garden? No problem! Find zucchini at your local farm stand or grocery store. This recipe is by Tiara of A Happy Healthy Home Blog.
190g Gluten Free Flour (Or All Purpose Flour If Not Gf)
1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp. Salt
2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
120ml Avocado Oil
150g Packed Sugar
50g Coconut Sugar
15ml Maple Syrup Or Honey
1 Large Egg
2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
8oz Shredded Zucchini
110g Walnuts, Chopped
50g Frozen Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Set aside.
3. Using a stand or hand mixer, combine oil, sugar, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir in zucchini.
4. Combine wet ingredients and dry until smooth.
5. Fold in walnuts and cranberries.
6. Bake for 45-60 minutes. Baking times may vary so keep an eye on your bread.
7. Cool completely before serving.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!