The Perfect Mix of Sweet & Tart
An original Cape Cod Select recipe, Cranberry Brownies from Scratch are a combination of rich chocolate and flavor bursting cranberries.
Now we love a good healthy smoothie but sometimes you need to let loose and indulge in a brownie! And not just any boxed brownie, homemade gooey chocolate brownies.
Loaded with both dark and milk chocolate and cranberries these aren’t your typical brownies. An instant hit with our team.
2/3 Cup Flour
1/2 Tsp. Salt
1 Tbs. Cocoa Powder
6 Oz. Chopped Dark Chocolate
1 Stick Butter, Melted
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it.
3. In a medium, microwave safe bowl, combine the chopped dark chocolate and butter. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and heat again for 30 seconds or until smooth.
4. Whisk sugar and brown sugar into chocolate and butter mix. Let sit until room temperature.
5. Add 2 eggs and whisk into chocolate mixture.
6. Add vanilla extract to chocolate mixture. Do not over-beat the batter or mix will become cake like.
7. Slowly add flour, salt, and cocoa powder to chocolate mix. Fold mixture carefully. Do not over beat the batter or mix will become cake like.
8. Add frozen cranberries and milk chocolate chips into mix.
9. Spread mixture into the 8×8 baking pan.
10. Bake for 30 minutes. Bake longer if necessary.
11. Let Cranberry Brownies cool completely before cutting and serving.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!