Keep you energized throughout the day!
Those mid day hunger pangs just met their match! The perfect snack to keep in your fridge for when you need a little something to hold you over until dinner. These Cranberry Pistachio Energy Balls were created and photographed for us by Katerina Faith. They're easy to make and a must try recipe. Make a batch and let us know what you think!
1 1/2 Cups Pistachios
12 Medjool Dates (pitted)
Zest of 1 full Lemon
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
2 Cups Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
1 Cup Oats
1. In a food processor, pulse 1/2 cup pistachios until it becomes a powder then set aside for later use.
2. Using the food processor, blend dates, lemon zest and lemon juice together.
3. Next add frozen cranberries, 1 cup pistachios, and oats and blend.
4. Scoop mixture into balls and coat in the pistachio powder you made previously.
5. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutese to set before snacking. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!