24 Small or 12 Large
Muffins are a crowd favorite. Great for breakfast, brunches, or an after dinner treat. One of our favorite muffins recipes is this one for Cranberry Ginger Pear Muffins. They are absolutely delicious and so flavorful and your house will smell amazing while they bake too. This was submitted as an entry for our Holiday Food Blogger Recipe Challenge by Ranae Winemiller of The Sunday Funday.
1 Cup Cape Cod Select Premium Frozen Cranberries
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 3/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (1/2 Cup Reserved)
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (Plus Extra For Sprinkling)
2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract, Or 1 Vanilla Bean Scraped
2/3 Cup Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Honey
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
2 Eggs1 Large Pear, Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine wet ingredients.
3. Add spices and baking powder.
4. Add sugar, mix to combine.
5. Mix in flour with hand mixer or stand mixer
6. In bowl with remaining 1/2 cup flour, toss cranberries and chopped pear, until coated with flour.
7. Gently mix into batter.
8. Divide batter into greased muffin pan. Makes 24 small muffins, or 12 large muffins.
9. Bake 15 minutes, top with sprinkle of brown sugar on each muffin. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from pan and serve hot, or cool on rack.
Remove from pan and serve hot, or cool on rack.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!