Need a healthy on the go light lunch or snack? These Cranberry Chicken Salad Soy Wrapped Hand Rolls are just what you need. Created by Rebecka Evans of At Home with Rebecka Blog.
1 Package Soy Wraps (10 Sheets)
2 Cups Cooked White Meat Chicken
1/4 Cup Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries, Chopped
2 Tbsp. Green Onion, Chopped
2 Cups Cooked Coconut Jasmine Rice
1 Tbsp. Finely Chopped Cilantro
1/4 Tsp. White Or Rice Vinegar
1/4 Tsp. Salt
1/4 Tsp. Pepper
1 Tsp. Furikake Rice Seasoning (Optional)
2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
1/2 Tsp. Garlic Chili Paste
1/4 Tsp. Dried Tarragon
2 Medium Cucumbers, Seeded And Shredded
2 Medium Carrots, Shredded
1 Head Leafy Lettuce, Washed, Dried And Separated.
1. Prepare coconut jasmine Ready Rice to manufacturers’ instructions. Pour heated rice into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in cilantro, vinegar and Furikake rice seasoning. Set aside until ready to make the hand rolls.
2. Remove chicken breast(s) from the rotisserie chicken. Remove the skin and discard it. Cut the chicken into small bite-sized chunks.
3. In a medium mixing bowl combine, chicken, chopped cranberries, mayonnaise, hoisin sauce, garlic chili paste, sesame oil, green onions and tarragon. Mix well.
4. Shred cucumber and carrots.
5. Before you start, make sure your hands are dry in order to keep soy wrappers dry. Place the wrap on the palm of your hand (shiny side down) and put a thin layer of rice on the left third of the wrap. You can also put the wraps on a clean, flat surface to build the rolls. They are small so don’t overfill.
6. Place fillings (lettuce leaf, cucumber, carrots, cranberry chicken salad) vertically across the middle of the rice.
Fold the bottom left corner of the wrap over and begin folding into a cone shape. Keep rolling until the cone is formed. Put a drop of water at the bottom corner to use as glue and close tightly. Continue with the other wraps until done.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!