A New England Favorite with a Twist
If you remember the Jordan Marsh Blueberry Muffins you’re in for a treat. We took a classic department store favorite recipe and added our own Power Berry spin to it. Our Power Berry Blend is a frozen fruit mix of cranberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. This combination is delicious and must try recipe!
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Cups Flour, Unsifted
1 Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp. Salt
2 1/2 Cups Power Berry Blend (Frozen - Do Not Thaw)
1 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp. Sugar For Top Of Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
3. Add 1 egg at a time and beat after each is added.
4. In a second bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
5. Gradually add the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and mix together with milk and vanilla.
6. Add frozen fruit to mixture and fold in.
7. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray. (May use muffins liners if desired)
8. Fill muffin tin with batter.
9. Sprinkle sugar on top of unbaked muffins.
10. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked throughout. Allow muffins to cool.
11. Move muffins onto a cooling rack to finish cooling.
12. Optional: Brush melted butter on top of muffin and sprinkle with a bit more sugar.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!