Easy snack for the kids!
When you need a quick and easy kid friendly snack yogurt bark is it. And of course a holiday theme always makes for extra fun. This recipe was created for Valentine's Day but you can make this recipe anytime with or without the sprinkles! We've been making yogurt bark weekly. You can give it to the kids any time of the day and they think it's dessert!
1. Cover a pan/dish with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Spread yogurt over the paper in a 1/2 inch layer of yogurt.
3. Warm hazelnut spread just a bit and give it a good mix and drizzle over yogurt. Using a spoon swirl the hazelnut spread into the yogurt.
3. Top yogurt mix with sliced bananas and chopped frozen cranberries (we use a food processor to rough chop the cranberries) and sprinkles.
4. Put pan/dish into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
5. Once frozen, remove from freezer and break into pieces. Store in a airtight container in the freezer until ready to snack!
Note: There aren't any set measurements as the amount used will be based on the size of the pan you use and the amount of toppings
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!