Brownies and Peanut butter, a Great Combination
Cape Cod Select and Tru-Nut have teamed up to bring you a delicious combination of cranberries and peanut butter. These brownies are easy to make and hard to keep your hand off of!
2 Large Eggs
1 Cup All-purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Whole Frozen Cape Cod Select Cranberries
1/2 Cup Tru-nut Powdered Peanut Butter
3/4 Granulated Sugar
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/4 Cur Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Water
1/8 Tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat Bottom of 8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray, but not the sides.
3. Combine flour, chocolate chips, baking soda and salt.
4. Combine Tru-Nut with water in a large mixing bowl. Then add granulated sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs mixing well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just blended then add frozen cranberries. Do not thaw.
5. Spread into prepared baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until a for inserted into the center comes out almost clean.
Cool on a wire rack, then enjoy!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!