A Fall Must!
Pumpkin gets all of the glory in the fall but what about cranberries? We wanted to showcase how easy it is to add cranberries into all of your favorite fall recipes. Adding frozen cranberries is easy. They're pre-washed and recipe ready. No additives, no preservatives and no added sweeteners. Frozen cranberries are fresh cranberries, just frozen at peak freshness to lock in nutrients and be conveniently available year round in your local grocery retailer. This bread is soo yummy. It's extra moist and the cranberries really add a nice pop of flavor with the warm pumpkin flavor. Try it out and let us know what you think!
1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger
1 tsp salt
1 cup Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar and eggs until combined.
3. In a liquid measuring cup combine vegetable oil, butter and vanilla and set aside.
4. Slowly pour the liquid ingredients into the pumpkin mixture as you continuously mix with a hand mixer or automatic mixer until light and fluffy. Do not rush!
5. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt. Stir to mix.
6. Slowly fold in dry ingredients into wet until combined.
7. Add in frozen cranberries and chocolate chips.
8. Bake for 60-75 minutes until bread is done. The bread is very moist but you want to make sure it is cooked through!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!