It’s so easy to run out of time in the morning and not have time for breakfast. These Cranberry Pecan Baked Oatmeal Cups are a great solution for your busy lifestyle. This recipe was submitted into the Healthy on the Go category in our 2020 Year of the Cranberry Food Blogger Challenge by Emily of West of the Loop Blog.. A great addition to our recipe lineup and a delicious quick fix to your breakfast challenges.
3 Cups Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp. Ground Ginger
1 Cup Roughly Chopped Pecans
1 1/2 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cups Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
3. Whisk together rolled oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and ground ginger in a large bowl. Add chopped pecans and toss to combine.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
6. Fill each muffin tin cup halfway with the oatmeal mixture. Place 3-4 cranberries in each cup. Top with more oatmeal mixture and add 3-4 cranberries on top.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set. Place on a wire rack to cool.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Enjoy room temperature or warmed if desired.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!