Ready in no time!
An easy peasy recipe to bring to any event! This recipe and photo was brought to us by food blogger Sam of Smiling Notes in one of our food blogger contests! As always the food bloggers do not disappoint when it comes to taste, looks, and flavor! We love sharing easy recipes because lets face it, no one has time to be spending hours over the stove! We're all busy, lets make cooking quick and tasty!
For the cranberry sauce:
1 Cup Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Naan Bread Rounds (sliced into triangles)
1/2 Cup Cranberry Sauce (from above)
4oz Goat Cheese (Garlic & Herb, Plain or Honey all taste great!)
1. In a medium sized pot bring frozen cranberries, orange juice, and sugar to a boil. Turn down heat and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes until cranberries are soft and bursting and has thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit. (If you like a smoother sauce you can use an immersion blender or food processor to blend the sauce a bit).
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Cut naan bread into triangles and bake for 7-9 minutes until they become crispy.
4. Spread goat cheese onto triangles and then top with cranberry sauce and bake for another few minutes to melt the cheese a bit.
5. Remove from oven and serve!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!