Savory Low Carb Snacking!
Another quick and easy on the go snack from our 2020 Year Of The Cranberry Food Blogger Challenge… Cranberry Cheese Crisps! These savory crisps are really easy to make but make sure to use parchment paper!
Recipe by Jenaleigh of Naughty Kitchen Blog.
1/2 Cup Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries (Defrosted)
3 Slices Cheese (You Pick!)
sprinkle Of Garlic
sprinkle Of Onion Powder
sprinkle Of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
sprinkle Of Dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place slices of cheese on parchment paper about 1 inch a part.
3. Add cranberries on top of cheese slices. Make sure not to put cranberries too close to one another on each slice or else it will get soggy.
4. Add garlic, onion powder, dried parsley and red pepper flakes and bake for 12-15 minutes. Keep an eye on the oven making sure cheese slices do not burn.
5. Allow to cool for about 2 minutes. Cut slices into various sizes and snack on!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!