An Easy Dessert to Make in under an Hour
An original recipe by Owner Cindy Rhodes. It’s a quick and an easy dessert when you don’t have a lot of prep time!
1 16oz Bag Power Berry Blend
1 12oz Bag Granola (We Like Cinnamon)
vanilla Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 9×9 baking dish or pan, pour Power Berry Blend and spread evenly. (Do not thaw).
3. Evenly pour the bag of granola over the fruit.
4. Add a few pads of butter on top.
5. Bake for 30-40 Minutes.
6. Let cool a bit and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!