Cranberry Lemon Lime Spritzer is a simple recipe and great for all ages and any time of the year. Many relate cranberries to the holidays but it’s not the case anymore with our frozen cranberries available all year long. A Cranberry Lemon Lime Spritzer is just as refreshing in the summer months as it is in the winter months.
Get creative and blend with ice and tequila for a margarita or simply add a shot of vodka, white rum, or tequila to make this Spritzer 21+ ! This recipe was created by Kim of Life in the Van.
2 Cups Cape Cod Select Frozen Cranberries
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice (Roughly 3 Large Lemons)
4 1/2 Cups Lemon Lime Seltzer
1. In small to medium sized saucepan warm water and sugar over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently.
2. Add frozen cranberries and stir. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to break down cranberries.
3. Pour mixture into a blender with a fitted top vent. Add lemon juice. Blend together for 1 minute or until all cranberries have broken down.
4. Slowly strain mixture through a colander, lined with a double layer of cheesecloth over a pot.
5. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature, roughly 30 minutes before refrigerating to chill completely.
6. Before serving, add lemon lime seltzer to cranberry lemon simple syrup. Gently stir together and enjoy.
Serve as is or add a splash or vodka, white rum, or tequila to make this an adult beverage!
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!