Your New Go To Wings!
A perfect blend of sweet and heat, Cranberry Chili Sauce Sticky Wings are going to be your new go to wing recipe. This recipe was brought to us by Kim of The Prize of Cooking blog. Grab a bag of frozen cranberries on your next grocery store haul and make a batch for the next get together! Perfect for game day or a friendly "wing recipe contest" with friends!
1. Heat oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Combine the cornstarch and kosher salt. In a large bowl toss the wings pieces with the cornstarch and salt mixture.
3. Arrange the wings on the foil lined baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes. Increase the temperate to 400 degrees. Turn the wings over as needed for even browning and continue baking another 20-30 minutes. (The size of the wings will determine the length of baking time.)
4. Also rotate and turn the baking sheets as needed for more even browning. This may need to be done every 10 minutes near the end.
5. Prepare the cranberry chili sauce while the wings are baking. In a saucepan add in the cranberries, sugar, honey, chili garlic sauce, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Carefully transfer the cooked cranberry chili sauce to a blender and puree until smooth. Set aside until the wings are cooked. (This sauce can be made ahead.)
7. When the wings are cooked to crispy perfection, add them to a large mixing bowl and pour over the cranberry chili sauce, tossing to completely coat.
8. Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with the pecans and chopped green onions.
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive mealtime inspiration, special savings,
Cape Cod updates and more!